I <3 the Universe
Sometimes, I'm so good it's scary.
What the comment above states is I predicted that with 2 people on vacation, the third's very pregnant wife will go into labour at 0030 on Friday morning.
This email - received at 0040:
Well you brought this upon yourself buddy. Won't be in, clock stuck 12AM and the water broke. Please pass this along to whome need to know.
Assuming this isn't a hoax, I so rock.
(ed. Well, it's noon and no sign of the Dutch Nasty, so I'm declaring a writ of I freakin rock!)
What the comment above states is I predicted that with 2 people on vacation, the third's very pregnant wife will go into labour at 0030 on Friday morning.
This email - received at 0040:
Well you brought this upon yourself buddy. Won't be in, clock stuck 12AM and the water broke. Please pass this along to whome need to know.
Assuming this isn't a hoax, I so rock.
(ed. Well, it's noon and no sign of the Dutch Nasty, so I'm declaring a writ of I freakin rock!)


4 Comments:
Give me my lottery number picks, prz..:)
7 18 21 25 29 37 42
OH, since you predicted the day of birth, it's only right that they name the child (girl or boy) after you ... Serdic. :D
Serdic Muis
It does have a great ring to it!
Post a Comment
<< Home